Please note that all projects are unique, and the process listed below are the general guidelines that we follow. Your experience may differ slightly from the process below depending on the intricacies of your project.
When You Contact Us
It is our goal to respond to all inquiries (phone, web or email) within one business day.
- On the phone, we will take the time to learn about your project and will ask a series of questions to help better understand your needs. We will discuss the reasons you contacted us, determine if we can be of assistance, and answer your questions as completely as possible without having seen your home.
- After discussing the work and answering your questions, we will determine whether we are able to assist you with the project.
- We will schedule a mutually-agreeable appointment for a FREE, on-site consultation.
Your In-Home Consultation
- We will listen to your project ideas and wants & needs. We will ask questions about how you use your home and about your lifestyle.
- We will study the area of your home that is being considered for remodeling, draw up a site map and take any needed measurements.
- We will answer any other questions you may have about our company.
- Shortly after the consultation, you will receive an estimated project cost range. There is no charge to receive an estimate.
If You Choose Us
- Once you choose Asbury Remodeling & Construction as your contractor of choice, we will sit down with you in person to talk in even further detail about the project, including material choices and an initial overview of the schedule of the project.
- For larger projects, an architectural drawing of your project along with the plans will be finalized with your approval. We also offer 3D rendering services which will provide you a ‘photo look’ of your project so that you can see a 3D model beforehand.
- We will then provide a detailed contract for the project with a timeline and a firm price, and we will review the contract for the project with you. After discussion and review, if the agreement is accepted we will have the contract signing, collect a deposit, and schedule a date for the work to begin.
- Permits will be obtained, materials ordered, crews notified and start date entered in the job schedule.
- We will provide you with a detailed timeline as to how the construction process will unfold, based on material delivery dates and subcontractor & crew availability.
- During construction we will monitor every phase of the process. Should unforeseen delays or conditions arise, we will provide you with updates, options and a variety of solutions so that we can remain on track as we move toward our goals.
- The owners of Asbury Remodeling & Construction will be accessible by phone and e-mail at all times. If you have a question or want to share feedback regarding the progress of your project, we welcome your comments at any time.
- All crews are trained and required to work safely, maintain a clean work site on a daily basis and promptly respond to any concern.
- Periodically throughout the construction process, we will ask for feedback on how the project is going and if there are any changes that need to be made.
- Upon completion of your project, we will schedule a final walk-through, address any questions or concerns that you have and explain how we will handle any future problems that might arise.
- Feedback from your experience helps us to maintain our superb level of service. With that in mind, one of the last things we do will be to ask you to complete a short, written questionnaire.
Asbury Remodeling & Construction is a trusted friend and advisor to clients throughout our area. Home improvements, major renovations, home additions, and outdoor spaces are made possible through our superior design process and excellent commitment to quality. Whether you live in Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, or around the Greater Triangle area, call on us today to discuss your home remodeling needs!